You are a Journeyperson B Pressure Welder and have extensive experience using SMAW, Semi-Auto with an RMD Root, and Automatic welding procedures. You have experience welding pipe on a pipeline construction project site.
- Performs Pipe welding utilizing SMAW, Semi-Auto with RMD root welding procedures
- Cleans and checks for defects
- Follows and adheres to the Parameters listed within the Welding Procedure
- Perform pipeline welding above ground and within the excavation where required
- Must be an Interprovincial Red Seal or have a Journeyman Welding ticket from a recognized provincial training authority
- Must possess a valid “B” pressure (Alberta) or Class “A” (British Columbia) ticket
- Previous experience welding on pipe larger than 24” required
- Previous experience using the RMD process for Root pass highly regarded
- Previous experience operating CRC M-300 or CRC M-600 mechanized welding systems highly regarded
- Previous experience using a low hydrogen downhill progression welding consumable
- Must have a Carbon Steel Performance Qualification ticket for SMAW F3/F4
- Having a valid CWB all positions ticket would be considered an asset
- Must have previous welding experience in a Mainline pipeline setting
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Camp based accommodation provided
- Rotational shifts
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ledcor.com.