Are you an Indigenous youth in Canada looking to pursue post-secondary education? The RBC Future Launch Scholarship for Indigenous Youth could help you achieve your post-secondary goals. Apply today!
About the Scholarship
The RBC Future Launch Scholarship for Indigenous Youth will award 20 scholarships annually valued up to $10,000 each per year (up to 4 years) to First Nations, Inuit and Métis students across Canada demonstrating strong academic performance and community involvement.
RBC has been providing a scholarship for Indigenous students to complete post-secondary education since 1992. To date, more than $1.8 million dollars have been awarded to 198 Indigenous youth across Canada pursuing post-secondary education.
- Students who self-identify as Status Indian*, a Non-Status Indian, Inuit or Métis
- You are a permanent resident or citizen of Canada
- You have applied or are currently attending an accredited post-secondary institution in Canada
- You maintain a full course load that leads to a recognized degree, certificate or diploma
- You have shown strong potential to successfully complete the post-secondary program
- You require financial assistance to pursue your education
- You are not an RBC employee or a dependent of an RBC employee
*Indian as defined in Section 2(1) of the Indian Act
Canadian educational institutions which have recognized provincial degree/diploma-granting powers, or their affiliates (e.g. vocational schools, colleges, universities)
Field of Study/Program
- There are no restrictions on the discipline or field of study
- The program must be a minimum of one year in duration
- University preparatory programs in any jurisdiction are not eligible
We want to ensure all future and present leaders have equal and equitable opportunity. This is critical to building more inclusive companies and communities that can achieve their greatest potential.
Now open for applications until January 5, 2022.
Find out if you qualify and apply below.
To apply for this job please visit www.rbc.com.