We are seeking a Parts Technician for our Transmountain Expansion Project in Valemount, BC. The successful candidates will be responsible for promptly and accurately identifying, locating, ordering and retrieving required materials to support our project based heavy duty mechanics.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount!
- Orders any required heavy equipment parts to support field heavy duty mechanics
- Verifies incoming and outgoing materials
- Receives, records, and stores equipment and orders using computerized inventory system
- Supports shipping and receiving activities; assists technicians with loading materials
- Operates forklifts and lifts heavy items (up to 40 lbs.)
- Assists in warehouse safety, cleaning, organizing, and waste disposal
- Counts stock and maintains storage facilities to established standards
- Builds and maintains relationships with field technicians
- Practices efficient work methods in accordance with ‘think safety, work safely’ mentality in a construction environment
- 2-3 years of industry experience, preferably in pipeline construction environments
- Advanced knowledge in CAT related heavy equipment parts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where needs change based on customer demands
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Aptitude for learning new software programs (SAP and database software experience considered an asset)
- Forklift Operator experience is mandatory, Forklift Certification is an asset
- Full Class 5 driver’s license and a clear driver’s abstract
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
- Site based position – 6 days on, 1 day off
- Camp provided
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ledcor.com.